Monday, April 27, 2009

Dandelions...

Today it was nice outside... I got baking done, I lifted weights, ran, had an awesome swim work out... and Django and I played outside. I love feeling productive and healthy. Today was supposed to be my first day with out wheat but there were remnants of food left so I ate them up. I decided to try giving up wheat for a while since it makes up most of my diet... A lot of people swear by it but I guess we'll see what all the fuss is about. I am sure it will help me eat less junk... and by junk, I mean cupcakes. Although, my gluten free cupcakes are even better than the wheat ones...

Today Django and I finally mailed out dillos to Danny and Steve... Django helped with the boxes (don't worry they were frozen and packed tight).





Django had another go with the chalk, he seems to really like it... although, I keep finding piles of chalk off the side of the front porch (along with spoons, toys, etc. maybe I will find my lost keys there)...
For anyone who does not know... dandelions are my favourite flower. They grow where ever the hell they want to grow, you can't make them go away, they are stubborn, resiliant, dye everything that touches them, and they look amazing when they take over a lawn. Probably the BEST thing in the world is a huge green lawn filled with yellow dandelions. Django has started to pick them which makes me sad because they aren't growing BUT probably makes the neighbor happy because our yard looks so trashy. (Well, not trashy to me but I guess the neighbor who has a "perfect" lawn might think so.)




But... Django thinks that Dandelions go to Dook for some reason... so he picks them and takes them to him. Sad. He's running through the house to take them to him...
Pretty...

Yeah, seriously... I know it's annoying when people post every damn picture of their kid up but dammit.... my kid is cute so there!

1 comment:

Megatron said...

I don't think its annoying. Having a kid is the biggest accomplishment! And its an accomplishment with a personality of its own, so of course we want to post pictures!!!!!!!!