Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Birthdaaaay! 35...

I have the greatest life, I have the best friends, the raddest kid, my own business, an incredible family... seriously, some days I wake up and pinch myself because it's so amazing!!!

My birthday was so great this year too!!! I woke up, ran the SLC 1/2 Marathon with the most awesome dude in the world (Murray, vegan ultramarathon runner extraordinaire)... although, we started it together and then went our separate ways because he ran the full, and I did not. But it was an awesome way to start my birthday weekend!!! Then food at my current favorite restaurant... Tea Rose Diner! They'll make anything vegan on their menu, and they brought me out a special dessert. I love the owner, and their food is amazing!

Then... Airborne trampoline!!! Dude, this place was so rad! It was a warehouse FULL of trampolines! They went up the walls, and into foam pits! My new friend Tim (who RULES SO MUCH!) Kept throwing all of us into the pit, he's a tough guy!


And here's Shaun, Tim, and I... in my birthday Tutu! I really wish I had worn it during the marathon, I think I am going to next time!!!



Then Shaun and I went to Bike Prom (which was basically, a bunch of drunk hipsters... but still fun)! Bike ride at the end of an exhausting day... love it!



The next day we went to Boondocks! Go karts, slick track, bumper boats, laser tag, video games... FUN OVERLOAD!!! It was seriously SO AWESOME! And Django had a blast, esp. shooting people with water on the bumper boats!



Rows and rows of people I love (who I obliterated on the race track... I think I missed my calling in life, I may go to be the first vegan Nascaar driver).



Then to Himilayan kitchen, and back to my shoppe for cake! Crazy!!! Love it! Life is what happens when you stop worrying about the dumb things in the world, and appreciate what you have!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a blast! I must inform you, though, that the Hardline Council has decided to put you on EdgeWatch for hanging out with drunk hipsters.

Brandi said...

Yaaay! Im glad you had such a great birthday and also that life is finally amazing!! Good for you!

Kelly Green said...

Phil, I wasn't hanging out with them... I was giggling while watching them drunk dance!

Brandi, thank you! Life has been great... pretty much since Django came into my life, and negativity left for good.

I'm happy you're so happy tooooo!!!

lauren ♥ said...

wonderful. <3