Sunday, February 07, 2010

Up.

I haven't been posting recently because I have kind of been in a slump. Fearful of what is going to happen to my business now that I have some competition. For some reason things have drastically picked up (to the point that I may need to hire someone) and I'm really excited. Although, I have not worked this much in years!

Veg News asked for product samples to review the "Dillo" line. I am nervous about it, and I hope it happens! That could be HUGE!

I've been thinking a lot about karma and how I let it kick me when I was down for many years because I thought I deserved it. I am happy to say that I finally feel like my debt is paid and it's only up from here!!! I also look forward to seeing how it will unravel itself for other people who deserve its wrath but are unsuspecting.

I work out twice a day 6 days a week, hang out with Django and play, bake things that make people happy, planning an awesome road trip (or maybe a tour of sorts) this summer which will allow me to see a lot of people I miss and love, and triathlon season is coming up... things are turning into everything I ever wanted!!

4 comments:

lauren ♥ said...

yay! <3

Moon & Little said...

I've been trying to spread the word out here in California, I want to order some of your "Dillos" soon for a party and my friend who is vegan but allergic to gluten was soooo excited about your gluten free products. :)

Moon & Little said...

p.s.

I started a new blog if you care to follow.

http://themamasparrow.blogspot.com


:)

Anonymous said...

<3 ya'!!!!