Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Django!



Alright, so... things have gotten crazy, and for a while I'd forgotten that I had a blog altogether. Working a 17 hour shift for Thanksgiving almost killed me the other day but now that I am recovered I should reflect on some of the Django cuteness in my life!

Little guy had a birthday! November 24th he turned 3! It's crazy how time flies... It's crazy that this much time has passed and that he's grown bigger and I've grown stronger. He's still my little boy and he keeps expressing that he does not "want to get any bigger" I wonder if he knows 40 pounds is excessive for a 3 year old.

We had his party at Chuck E Cheese (his choice) they let us bring vegan cheese, and he had SUCH a blast. I honestly don't think he cared about the pizza, or his lady bug cake that he'd been asking for for months. He just wanted to play games and get tickets. It was one of the funnest things we've done in a long time!

Lady bug cake I made...


Django in the ticket blaster


Vegan kids insisting on playing the hunting game...


Presents with my Mom...

Thanks to all my awesome friends for coming!!!

1 comment:

Moon & Little said...

Looks like a blast! I'm glad he had such a great birthday! xo
That ladybug cake is amazing!

-J